You will be consulting with architects, interior designers, and landscapers facilitating the selection of the finest natural stones. You will work from our showroom and on the road calling on architectural studios and designers.
Key Responsibilities include
- Maintaining B2B relationships based on our existing database.
- Pursuing new business via direct marketing.
- Creating client proposals, presentations and arranging distribution of samples.
- Carrying projects through from specification to final sale.
- Consult with clients in the showroom to secure sales and gather new leads.
- Act as a brand ambassador amongst your portfolio of clients and generate ideas and opportunities for further engagement with the product and our brand beyond the sale.
- Continuous development of industry knowledge.
- Previous experience in relationship building in the architectural & design industry.
- Achievement-orientated and proactive in delivering agreed objectives and targets.
- Positivity, energy and motivation to succeed.
- Strong presentation & communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation and rapport with builders and developers.
- Experience with CRM systems/Salesforce is an advantage
- Based in Woollahra in a stunning showroom, a central location to servicing construction and luxury residential market segments.
- A competitive salary & commission structure including phone & car allowances will be offered to the successful candidate.
- A passionate and close team environment.
If you are a driven and enthusiastic individual with a passion for sales and architecture, we invite you to apply. Join our team and be a key contributor to the growth and success of our cutting-edge architectural and design solutions.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter to [email protected], detailing your relevant experience and achievements.